|Tempers: Hardened and Tempered, and Annealed
• Pre Tempered Blue Polished and scaleless High carbon steel (SAE1095 & SAE1075)
• Annealed High carbon steel in Light gauges (SAE1095, SAE1075 & SAE-1050)
• Pre tempered stainless steel and High tensile stainless steel (SS420 & SS301)
• Stainless steel in annealed and all tempers and finishes (SS301, 304, 410, 420 & 430)
• Texture rolled, Sorbitic steel and Bainite Hardened steel
• Doctor blades
• Textile Industry (heddles, dropwires and reed dents)
• Cutlery (fork, knife and scissors)
• Circular saw and saw blades
• Dental dams
Hardened & Tempered Steel Strips
These strips are heat-treated in different width, finish & hardness range in Grey, Bright Polished, Blue Polished surface finish.
These strips can be sheared with low burrs to customer's width requirements. On request & short lead time, tailor made strips can be supplied as per customer's requirement of hardness, width, surface finish & different edges.
These strips are widely used for making Coil Springs, Rulers, Saw, Masonry Tools, Saw Steel, Steel for springs, Steel for Masonry Tools which do not require severe bending or formimg.
Sungil Special Steel processes carefully selected materials such as cold-rolled special steel strips, stainless steel strips, etc. by continuous heat treatment, etc. and produces heat-treated steel strips suited for various applications under the stringent quality control system.